Rules [Must Read-Updated 01.07.09] Oct 8, 2008 13:16:53 GMT -5
Post by Trublu on Oct 8, 2008 13:16:53 GMT -5
1. Safety- Please do not post any personal information about yourself here or anywhere else on the internet. This includes your name, address, phone number. If you are under 13 you are not allowed to be a member of this forum as dictated by the COPPA laws.
2. No Flaming- Flaming is defined as: An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Do not provoke other members with hurtful comments. We want to have a fun environment here to support our favorite show. Excessive flaming will result in immediate suspension of your account.
2a. Harassment of the members of this board (threats, attempts to contact after asked to stop, etc.) both on and off the board will not be tolerated. If you are accused of harassment, your account will be suspended. If it is found that you are guilty of harassment, you will be permanently banned.
3. All content must be at least PG-13 or below, as per Proboards TOS. Keep language and content in check.
4. No Spamming- Keep your posts within the right threads.
5. Please do not double post or bump your topic before 24 hours has past. If later, you find another thread about the same topic, please let a moderator or administrator know so that one can be deleted. If you wish to add something to a post before another member has replied, please use the "Edit" button.
6. No plagiarism. If the work is not originally yours, please cite it by providing a link in your post. If you can't remember where you got a piece of information, please don't post it.
7. Advertising messages are only allowed in the advertising boards. If you advertise somewhere else, your ad will be removed and you will be temporarily banned from posting your advertisement on this site. Repeated infractions will result in permanent inability to advertise here.
8. Staff should be respected and their warnings/comments heeded. Anyone disrespecting or ignoring staff will be warned. Continued behavior like this will result in a ban.
9. In order to keep the forum at the maximum running ability, we will delete accounts which have not been logged into for a year or longer. Members who hold accounts that have had no activity for a year will recieve a warning e-mail, and if no activity is seen after 21 days, the account will be deleted.
10. Do not ask to be staff. If you do, a note will be placed in your profile, and will result in you most likely never being asked to be staff. If staff is needed, we will post an announcement or ask members.
11. Signature sizes should not exceed 500x250 in total size.
The Admin Resource reserves the rights to modify its rules at any time. If the rules are modified, the date will be placed in the subject bar. All members are personally responsible for reading and following the rules.
adminnote:Admin Note: Modified 11.11.08: Added rule 10.
Modified 01.07.09: Added rule 11.